Cottesloe Beach Holiday Accommodation
Enjoy a stay at this relaxed beach living home only 200 metres walk to iconic Cottesloe beach and vibrant cafe scene. This is Cottesloe beach holiday accommodation only minutes from the sea with a park at the end of the street. The space offers four bedrooms, each with its own bathroom. The master bedroom has a balcony with ocean views. Large and glamorous living spaces feature on the top floor. The property is architecturally designed to catch the summer breezes with high ceilings with both West and an East facing balconies. The property: Sun, Sand, Sea and Salty Kisses is an easy walk to the local IGA supermarket and Grant street train station.
Not just Cottesloe beach holiday accommodation, this place is also available to conference attendees and those coming from inter or intrastate for family functions or events.
Come in February for the Rottnest channel swim or another great time to visit would be March for Sculptures by the Sea!
With four bedrooms and four and a half bathrooms, Sun Sand Sea and Salty Kisses presents as a marvelous base for people looking for a luxurious beach side stay.
Choose this accommodation for your next Cottesloe Beach holiday
- The top floor living space is open plan with comfortable leather couches in the lounge area, informal bar table dining for up to six people opposite the kitchen.
- There’s a pool table beyond which an east facing balcony set up with alfresco dining setting for up to eight people.
- Three bedrooms and three bathrooms on the ground floor
- There’s stairs from top floor to basement as well as a lift!
- A bedroom, bathroom and laundry feature at basement level
- If you have a car you can park on the verge of this property. There is additional unreserved car parking on the east side of the street.
- You don’t need a house key as we’ll give you a code to enter.
- Wifi is provided however it is a limited package, designed for emails and web browsing only.
We welcome enquiries and bookings on this very special property. Prices from $300/night. Minimum length of stay is seven nights.