School holidays Fremantle WA! Get out and about and check these out! Here are ten great ideas to keep the kids entertained!
- Pack a picnic and head to Tuckfield Park and Oval for the best views over the Swan River. It’s a free picnic place with barbecues, climbing frames and a play area for kids!
- South Beach to Leighton bike ride – collect your free to hire bike from the Fremantle Visitor Centre and head out to explore! Limited bikes available so be early for this one!
- Explore Fremantle on foot and discover the wonderful street art throughout this historic city! It’s free!
- Gather around a gruesome band of pirates to hear stories of the lives of menacing men and women who sailed the seas of long ago and far away. Horrible History at the Maritime Museum!
- Grow your own money tree! Have a go at Parkour or skateboarding! All free in the school holidays Fremantle WA program!
- Visit the many markets in Fremantle! E Shed Markets; Growers Green Market and the famous Fremantle Markets where you may encounter a wildlife zoo;
- September is whale watching time. An awesome family experience these school holidays!
- head to the Moores Building contemporary art gallery for Kopa! An exhibition by Baltic-Australian Artists
- So you want to be a rock star? Get to Penny Lanes School holiday Rock School where you’ll learn to jam with others and even collaborate on an original song!
- The Italian film festival hits Luna on SX – Like a Cat on a Highway is just one of the many comedies on show.
Well, all of that’s going to take some time so you’ll need somewhere to stay in Fremantle. Give us a call on 0433064982 or text or email your accommodation requirements. We’ll be happy to accommodate your next “Very Freo” school holidays Fremantle WA experience!